Situated in Amherst – the busiest part of the state outside of metropolitan New York, the Air encompasses the best of New York. Enjoy being adjacent to UB North Campus, museums, hiking trails, restaurants and shopping centers. Embrace an inspired neighborhood, engaging culture and unique living accommodations.
Live Without Limits
The Definitive Buffalo Destination
Explore Buffalo from an inspiring new perspective. Residing at one of our Buffalo apartments, you have your choice of dining, entertainment, culture, and outdoor recreation activities just outside your door.
This is a neighborhood that is cosmopolitan and well connected with great access to transportation and culture. Convenience is served with the most refined taste. Living in The Empire State, Air Buffalo is at the epicenter of sophistication – exactly where you belong.
A Breath of Fresh Air
From a quick coffee run to a visit to The University at Buffalo, you’re steps away from enjoying Buffalo’s many riches.
Just outside your door, countless interests await. Residing at Air Buffalo, you have your pick at the best of Buffalo, whether it’s dining, entertainment, and culture – all with a neighborhood feel.
Buffalo’s residents are diverse, eclectic, and community oriented. Many come to work or study in the genuine, welcoming, and endlessly surprising, Buffalo. Whatever brings you to Buffalo, let Air Buffalo welcome you home.
Dining and Entertainment
- Friendly coffee shops.
- Delicious restaurants for every taste and budget.
- Local and touring artists and performers of jazz, cabaret, folk, blues, rock, hip-hop, and more.
- Vibrant Club Life.
Buffalo has a rich history and lively social scene that includes:
- Niagara Falls.
- Burchfield Penney Art Center.
- Anchor Bar: home to the original Buffalo Wings.
- Buffalo History Museum.
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce-Arrow Museum.
- Buffalo & Erie County Naval and Military Park.
Sports and Outdoor
- Enjoy the gardens and relax outdoors at Larkin Square.
- Bike, run, or take a stroll by Niagara Falls.
- Enjoy a game at the University at Buffalo or any of Buffalo’s professional sports venues.
Air Buffalo is located within an easy drive of many popular attractions and is a mecca for urban outdoor adventure. With miles of parks and rails along the lakeshore, residents have their choice of kayaking, zip lining, rock climbing, cycling and more! Hike to the Eternal Flames Falls in Chestnut Ridge Park, or spend a day among the souring gorges of Zoar Valley. There’s something for everybody in Buffalo, NY.